Monday, March 28, 2011

Tumbuk Sedut


Heck, I don’t even know what drew me to this movie. As a precaution, I rottentomatoed it first!

Though the rating failed, I went ahead with the watch, none the less.

I agree with the general comment that it has eye catching images but I don’t really care with the lack of plot and character building. I did not choose the movie for its storyline, I choose it because of the action, the images and hell it delivered all that.

I love Femme Fatale and though the movie is a bit confusing in the beginning, once you understand the transformation, you’ll start to get involve with Baby Doll and her friends.

If I’m a filmmaker, this is a kind of movie I wanna make, artful imageries well corresponding with its genre. Kalu action bior action betul n kalu nk lomantik, biar tangkap leleh betul2.

Go suck some punches!

No comments: